Few of us are born to be good at obstacle-course racing. It takes dedicated training to make it across the finish line. But not all training programs will get you there. In fact, the way you train may, paradoxically, make you less likely to complete the course.
Here’s the 5 Mistakes SGX Experts see from both OCR Rookies and seasoned veterans:
- Mistake 1: Not Recovering
- Mistake 2: Not Breathing Properly
- Mistake 3: Not Incorporating High-Intensity Training
- Mistake 4: Not Building Grip Strength
- Mistake 5: Not Knowing Your Why